Dissertation Results: The Focal Point of Your Work
The dissertation results section is the part of your work where you state all the achievements. It might get you confused as you need to figure out what discovery is more important than the other one and identify the priority in which you are going to present your results. And it is also rather difficult to give an account of your achievements without mentioning your own opinion on them. Do you think you might need help with your dissertation results? DissertationLab.org will gladly complete this section of your work for you!
Dissertation Results Section Peculiarities
Many students often combine the results and the discussion sections. It all depends on your faculty requirements, so be sure to talk to your supervisor about how it works in your college and what rules your faculty prefers to follow. Usually the dissertation results section is separated from the discussion. And here is why: it should contain only facts, pure data and material collected and processed. Don’t repeat the same mistake hundreds of students make every year. Do not mention your own thoughts on the subject in your results section.
It is very convenient to organize your dissertation results by the same manner as you’ve conducted your research, that meaning put first things first and then in order you’ve explored them. This will simplify things for you and your audience will have the right understanding of the sequence of your study.
Writing Dissertation Results: What Should I Include?
So let’s identify the most important points your dissertation results section should consist of:
- Don’t include too much detail. Results section is a brief survey of your work. Don’t mention minor questions, talk only about the most essential ones.
- Use understandable numbers, it is more clear for your listeners when you use percentages rather than complicated multi-digit figures.
- Include charts, graphs, tables, diagrams, but make sure they are self-explanatory and coherent for your listeners.
- Make a checklist of the most important questions to make sure nothing is left out.
- Don’t discuss anything, be precise, results interpretation takes place in the discussion section.
- Include statistical data.
- Try to use simple sentences, make them as understandable for the listener as possible. Long complex sentences may confuse your audience.
Get Professional Help
Still confused? Do you feel like you can’t concentrate on the main points of your research and tend to start discussing them? We can help! Our team of professional and experienced writers will write an excellent dissertation results section for you! Why us? We have advantages other companies can only dream of!
- 24/7 customer service
- Unlimited amount of revisions
- A team of experienced writers, who have written hundreds of dissertations on different subjects
- Courteous customer care agents ready to assist you with all your questions
- 100% plagiarism-free papers
- We guarantee your satisfaction!
Writing dissertation results requires the ability of taking a side view of your work and identify your accomplishments. After all the work you’ve done you don’t want to fail when you’ve almost made it to the end. Allow yourself a little rest and let the professionals do the work for you.
Entrust writing of this section to us and we won’t let you down.